totally off topic but so cute

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by terri9630, Jun 7, 2010.

1. terri9630

terri9630 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2009
    New Mexico
  2. crazy huhn

crazy huhn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2008
    That is cute. Thanks for sharing.

3. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Thats cute.

But looks like the deer is scared of the dog. And trying to attack it instead of playing.

4. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    awww, omg thats so freaking cute! thanks for sharing, adorable!

5. KDOGG331

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    yeah, sunny, i noticed that too, at times, i think they tried to attack each other, but then at other times, they seemed to want to play and they did and it was adorable so i think its kind of a love-hate relationship going on there, it is after all a dog, particuarly a Lab, and a (baby) deer (wild animal), however, it is still adorable. and thanks for sharing it op. its so cute

6. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    I was thinking too, that they think it is cute now and let it happen, but that deer is going to grow. With that growing will come power to those hooves. She also had to stop the dog from mouthing the fawn at the beginning.
    It was cute to watch them run around together.

7. Rin

Rin Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2009
    Moonglade (EU)
    Quote:Not to mention it really clocked the dog one at least once or twice - you could HEAR it, even the owner made a flinching sound. It's cute in some parts - but overall I would have demanded my dog come inside and just recorded the deer. One of them could have really gotten hurt and whats worse is no telling where the fawns mother was and I'm pretty sure if she saw this she would have stomped the dog to a bloody pulp. [​IMG]

8. stuckinthecity

stuckinthecity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    The deer did give the dog some good licks.... but did anyone notice the 2 cats sitting there? I could see them saying "wow what an idiot" lol [​IMG]

9. dichotomymom

dichotomymom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Dayton Indiana
    Very cute! I assumed from the video that the people were raising the fawn.......

10. KDOGG331

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    yeah, i kinda thought that too, cause it either got in that fenced yard (looked secure) or it was an orphan and they were raising it like that "growing up" series on animal planet, still cute though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by