TOTALLY OT: Wii Console, Games & Accesories for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Jul 24, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I know this is a long shot listing it here, but figured why not?!

We have decided to part with our Wii since we do not use it often and could use the cash for our trip. The console was bought brand new this year by us and everything else has been bought brand new by us since then. We've truly barely used it.

Console
    3 Wii-motes
    3 Wii-mote sleeves
    2 nunchuks like
    2 wheels One is like white, complete and the other is black and not a complete circle
    Mario Kart
    Wii Play
    Wii Sports
    Monster Truck 4x4
    Red Steel (opened, but never been played - rated for teens) -

Pay Pal only. I can accept credit card Pay Pal or funded, has to be from a confirmed address. No echecks please as we are selling it because we need the money this week to start getting stuff ready for our trip to visit my sister who has stage 3 colon cancer.

Asking $400+ shipping (The console and two wii motes alone were over $400 including tax.). Was asking $425 + shipping, but lowered it. Shipping will include delivery confirmation and insurance. I will not seperate, sorry! If you are local, pick up is welcome, BUT you'll need to pay in cash in small bills (prefer $20's).

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I just wanted to say I am so very sorry about your sister. Hugs
    Try putting the Wii on Ebay with a Buy it now option. Make the buy it now price the same as the listing price so people have to "buy it now." Goodluck, If we didn't have one I would grab it what a great price! You can also bring it to a "Game STop" store they buy them all outright.

3. blue fire

blue fire Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Murfreesboro, TN
    how much r u selling nunchucks and remotes 4?

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. If you decide to sell any of the pieces seperately I'd be interested in some.

5. kimnkell

kimnkell Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Kentucky
    So sorry about your sister Asher. I hope you get it sold. My son would love to have it but right now I just can't afford to buy it.

6. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Thanks :) I had put it on ebay and it sold this afternoon while I was at work.

Thank you all for the support and well wishes. I really appreciate it.

And everyone go have a colonoscopy!!! She was only 32! when she found out. It can happen when you least expect it.

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Oh Asher I am so sorry to hear about your sister. 32 is so young,I can say that, I'm 37:). I will keep your family in my prayers. Please update us after your trip. Safe travels sweetie.

8. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Thank you :) They say sibs should start getting tested 10yrs earlier than the time their sibs are diagnosed with it, but it's not possible. So we (brother and I) will have to get on that asap. It's scary, that's for sure. DH's grandpa died of colon cancer, too. Even though hers is stage 3, too, they're giving her a better possibility than I thought which still surprises me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by