Totally Stumped!

maddie4989

In the Brooder
Nov 2, 2016
I adopted an unwanted EE X momma and her six mystery chicks in Oct. and have watched them grow in to quite the interesting little guys! The momma is STUNNING, all white with gorgeous olive legs who lays the most wonderful large, green eggs. Her chicks have a cushion comb (Wyandotte EE X's maybe?) but figuring out if they are cockerels or pullets has been a challenge. FOR SURE 1 roo, way bigger and bolder than they rest, im 99% sure of two pullets, but the others are a big fat question mark. HELP! I tried to get some group shots, but I can get better pics tomorrow if needed. TIA!

We need clear photos of each bird to accurately tell gender. I think I see at least one cockerel (based on reddish wing patches), but more photos would help.

welcome-byc.gif

What a nice clutch!

I see the one obvious cockerel, on the left in the pics. No one else is jumping out, but I'm not sure I can see all of them in the pics provided.

really need better pictures than a group of chickens with their heads down. Upright standing(naturally) profiles and front view of heads & COMBS

Ok! It took me a while but I've got some better pictures. Let me know what you think!

This is the cockerel

Back
Top Bottom