1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Toughest Cowboy anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sparkles2307, Sep 4, 2009.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Anyone watch that show?

2. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    No, We don't get many channels out here....sound like something I would like. What is it about?

I thought I was the toughest cowboy ... wait, I'm a girl...dang.... [​IMG]

3. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Its a reality show where like 8 cowboys have to compete in bareback, saddle, and bullriding. They are judged on form, skill, time, and a few other things I think. Last season I was in Minneapolis/St Paul for work and they were filming episode 4 or something and stayed at the hotel I was at. DANG those guys know how to have fun, it was hard to leave the bar even knowing i had meetings in the morning...They were so nice I was an instant fan...watched religiously, much to DH's chagrin (I thought he'd like it since he fancies himself a cowboy, but no not so much). Its a great show, they go thru a lot of pain to win that ranch in the end!

4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I just googled it and found the website! That is too bad I don't have that channel!! That sounds/looks like a great show. I love competition shows but competition with cowboys.....that has to be good TV LOL

5. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    I don't watch tv. However, I would like to vote my Great Great Auntie Nellie as the toughest cowpoke. She was tough as nails - she did all the same work as the men on the family ranch. She was also my grandma's favourite aunt.

6. Lu King

Lu King Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2008
    On the Titanic
    I live in "Cowboy" country. Some of them should be on that show.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by