Toulouse x Buff Geese Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by BlacksheepCardigans, Mar 18, 2016.

1. BlacksheepCardigans

BlacksheepCardigans Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    [​IMG]

UPDATE: New for 2017, they are laying like crazy. People who bought them lasts year had a great hatch, and some got buffs out of them.

Beautiful big eggs from my mixed Toulouse and Buff flock. The ganders are Toulouse, and the geese are Toulouse and Buffs, so you will get a mix of purebred Toulouse, and Toulouse x Buff mixes. All will look like Toulouse. The flock is free ranged, only fed Poulin, super hardy, great dual-purpose birds. They've been natural setters and fabulous moms and great flock guardians.

Eggs are from second and third-year layers, confirmed fertile, had a fabulous hatch last year.

$4 apiece, or $20 for six (I'll try to include an extra). Shipping will depend on amount purchased, but will reflect actual price (Large priority box). They're currently laying around five eggs a day.

We are experienced packers, and I'll do my best to make sure they get to you in one piece, but I can't make any guarantees. Pm me with any questions :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. BlacksheepCardigans

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    Updating: They're continuing to give me a lot of eggs, so I'll leave this deal available until they taper off. Thanks so much to those who have purchased!

3. JoshuaBurke

JoshuaBurke Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2014
    Following this post. [​IMG]

4. hng145791

hng145791 New Egg

Jun 4, 2016
    I would like to buy 4 eggs. How much for shipping to Devine, Texas

5. ilsadean

ilsadean New Egg

Apr 8, 2016
    Still available?

6. beaches4me

beaches4me Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2012
    Clifton Forge, VA
    Do you still have any of your geese hatching eggs? Is so please let me know. I would like to get a few.

7. BlacksheepCardigans

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    Eggs are still trickling in! Please message me if you would like some before they're done for the year :D

8. BlacksheepCardigans

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    Hi! Sorry for the late reply, they are still laying, but they are almost finished for the year.

9. Krazyquilts

Krazyquilts Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

It's probably too late in the year, but do you have any hatching eggs left?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by