Make everyday count
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
It’s been two months since the humans left their dog teams in the Arctic. They have broken our chains and left their camps in search of food. All odds are against them. Will they find food and water? Will the humans return and will they get back in time? Will they survive or parish?
This is a sleddog RP. In this RP you are learning to live without the help of your owner(s). You live the cold, hard Arctic life. You are either part of a sleddog team who has turned into a pack or an extra dog that became a loner. No matter what side, you are trying to survive and make you way back to the camp.
- Keep track of all your character please.
- No RPing until you've been accepted.
- No killing someone’s character without the other their permission.
- All BYC rules apply
- No cussing at all!
- Use PM's for real fighting
- No drama
- Be realistic and no Godmodding. Wounds should take at least 2 days to heal.
- No controlling other people characters
- One dog can’t kill a bear, or full grown animal by itself if the animal it is hunting is larger, deer are exceptions.
- If your dog is giving birth or something, no details. That’s just gross
- When fighting 1-2 blows per post.
- You can dodge 1 in every 3 blows
- THIS IS NOT A WOLF RP. No pure wolves. I’ve never met a musher who ran wolves. I will allow husky wolf mixes only because i had a sleddog who was part wolf.
- Breeds of sleddogs only. Alaskans, Malamutes, Siberians, Samoyed, etc. I except wolf mixes like Malamute/wolf mix, etc but no pure wolves
- No major plot twist without my approval.
- If you decided to be a extra dog/loner, please list what kennel you where from in other.
- Have Fun!!
Griz Acres Mushing Kennel –Their main lead dog is named Griz.
These dogs are laid back, get along with most dogs, fast and strong. They are mostly Alaskan huskies and Alaskan husky/wolf mixes but have other breeds. These dogs lived in Alaska, until they were brought to the Artic, so they are used to the harsh winter.
Juna Races Sleddog Kennel- The main lead is named Juna.
They are fast, strong and great hunters. They have learned to track better than the others so they have the most food. These dogs where brought to the Artic from a North Pole base so they have evolved thicker fur. They are mostly Siberians and Malamutes and some wolf mixes. They fight the most with Black Death Mushing Kennel
Black Death Mushing Kennel- The main lead is named Black Death.
They are strong, mean and great fighters. These dogs went crazy from hunger when the humans left. They started to kill one another, other dogs and anything they could for food. They attack other teams and extra dogs. They are the main problem in surviving. They bred with wolves and excepted one as a leader to make stronger and meaner dogs. Mostly Samoyeds, Siberians, Alaskan huskies and wolf mixes.
Meringue Fields Race Kennel- The main lead is Meringue.
They are the fastest and sneakiest. They are best at stealing food and scavenging. They are mostly Alaskan huskies but have a lot of other breeds. They are known for stealing food. Not so great at hunting but they have great noses.
Leads/Alphas- 2 per team/pack PM me. They are in charge of all the dogs and lead the way when the team moves. They are typically the smartest and fastest dogs, but not always.
Swing dogs/ Betas- 2 per team/pack PM me. They are 2nd in command. When the lead is not around they take control and help manage the team/pack.
Team dogs/ Members- make up the team and pack. In a team, they provide the power needed. In a pack, they are the hunters, look out dogs and everything else.
Wheel dogs/Omegas- 2-4 per pack/team. They are the lower rank dogs. They get less food but are respected by others in the pack/team. They are often slower then the other dogs.
Extra dogs/Loners- These dogs were used only if one of the dogs in a team was hurt. They don’t have a pack and often have a harder time surviving. These dogs decided to go solo when the broke free. Some are looking to join a team/pack though.
this is the Chat thread for the RP
Last edited by a moderator: