So I built one a while ago, and I didn't like it so I tore it down and went with a variety of options like I've seen on here in postings and the tractor settings. Take a look Starting out: I put L brackets on the front and back of each 2x4. It's probably overkill but I just imagined it splitting apart! More Frame: Got the Ribs In! 3/4" PvC. I was going to use 1/2" but I was really worried about stability and if I predator crawled up the sides it caving in. I used TEN ribs so it's one every foot. You can imagine now why I added L brackets to every support plus all four corners. The amount of bowing without them was insane. Covering with the Chicken Wire. I left about 12" of excess on either side to allow for an apron. Hoping that will do the trick: It's not finished yet, but it's fully covered. The sides are still open while I figure out what I want to use for a coop on it. I also have a 6'x8' brand new tarp for the top to keep the rain and sun from pelting my birds. It's 10' x 6'. The reason being, I had 10 foot 2x4s and 6ft 2x4s laying around I was too lazy to do some extra cuts and waste the lumber. The chicken wire was brand new, so was the PvC and L brackets. I spent about 85 dollars total. If I had to buy the lumber, I would think that would put me around 100. This of course isn't including the future coop attachment Adding in these Photos: Final Finished Product - 10ft x 6ft (60sqft). Very light and easy to move - even without wheels, which I will eventually add. Covered it with a tarp and zip tied it down, so it won't blow away. Just a standard blue $8 5mil from Lowes. Sort of the same, but standing near it. And here is the back end, I used a poorly cut piece of plywood and then stapled the chicken wire over the gaps between the wood and the pvc "ribs".