cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We have many requests about having more swaps so we have decided to hold one the second Saturday Monthly. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.

Vendors can set up on the grass behind the fence but must not park their vehicles in that area. Vendors can also set up in the grassy area on the other side of the road as well as in the spaces rope roped off in front of the store. There is limited shade so it is advisable that vendors bring an umbrella or canopy for shade.

Buy-Sell-Trade Anything and Everything Poultry, Livestock or Farm related (Please NO yard sale items). We can have some corals set up for anyone who wants to bring larger animals such as horses and cattle. If you plan on bringing any larger animals please for more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225.

Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Farm Swaps
Second Saturday Monthly (RAIN OR SHINE)
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
11252 N Williams St
Dunnellon, FL.
---> MAP
For more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225

Just a reminder
smile.png

Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Farm Swaps
Rain or Shine
2nd Saturday Monthly (Next swap this Saturday February 8th 2014)
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL. 34432
---> MAP
For more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...m-swap-meet-dunnellon-fl-2nd-saturday-monthly

Hi everyone. I don't know how Swap Meets work but I was wondering if there are farmers that will have baby chicks available on February 8th and do they sell to the general public? Not sure if this is too early for that. Is a Swap Meet similar to a glorified yard sale, of course in this case being agricultural in nature? TIA for any help on this.

Hi everyone. I don't know how Swap Meets work but I was wondering if there are farmers that will have baby chicks available on February 8th and do they sell to the general public? Not sure if this is too early for that. Is a Swap Meet similar to a glorified yard sale, of course in this case being agricultural in nature? TIA for any help on this.

Yes, we have what we call a farm swap which is anything more or less farm related and NOT yard sale items. We usually have quite a variety of animals such as goats, chickens, rabbits, sometimes pigs, horses and cattle. Sometimes we also get used tack, also various sizes of cages and chicken and rabbit nest boxes among other things. We pretty much have many of the same people sell/buy/trade monthly so we are kind of like a family. We do encourage others to come to our swaps and join our swap family. We usually have a good turnout.
ya.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom