Tractor Supply Farm Day -Chicken Swap in Wilton Maine On Aug.7th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Gordonhillfarm, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    Sorry a little slow getting this thread started -- there are many things happening in the area on the 7th . The blue berrie festival is going on in wilton and the northern newenglad bird fanciers club is having their basket show at the farmington fairgrounds . It should be a very busy . I actually plan on being at the club show that sunday but will come over and see how everyone is doing . Don't forget to bring water and food for your animals . Hope everyone has a really successful day no matter where they are !! ~~~~ Tammy

Edited -- due too many spelling errors and hoppys' good eye on when -- thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:isn't the show NEXT sunday, you said this sunday. I'd like to go to both but alas, I am only one person and I will have company that weekend to boot. where do they hold all the blueberry stuff, maybe I can send my house guests there for the day.

3. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    We should make it! If interested please pm me and I will make sure to bring it for you!

I will have :

Indian Runner ducklings ( 2 fawn & white, 1 unknown coloring, and 7 blue splash/silver) will be 8 weeks old and acclimated to no heat lamps.Sold straight run. Could take a guess by their quacks, but no guarentees! [​IMG]

Mini rex rabbits. 10 weeks old. 1/2 pedigreed, sold with or without papers.

Adult rabbits. Mini lop doe - 2.5 years old Mix buck - 3 years old Mix doe - 1 year old

Handmade soaps, Organic herb infused cooking oils, Egg ornaments, Organic herbs ( fresh and dried ), Organically grown garlic and lettuce ( and whatever else is ready out of the garden then ), Maybe some potted plants.

Hoping for a good turnout! I need to thin out before winter.

4. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    hoppy the blueberrie festival is right in down town wilton . You can google it to get a better idea of where . Not far from TSC -- Anyone selling at TSC should do well [​IMG] ~~Tammy

5. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    what time does this swap start? 8 or 9? I still hope we will not be the only seller lol!

6. Paintedhorsegirl

Paintedhorsegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    I plan to go and have a few birds to sell, not sure what yet. I will also have some soap for sale!

7. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:are you going to augusta too? I forgot to get soap last time.

8. Paintedhorsegirl

Mar 23, 2011
    Quote:are you going to augusta too? I forgot to get soap last time.

I dont think I can go to Augusta, my daughter has a birthday party to go to that day...

9. rule6660

rule6660 Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2010
    Boothbay
    Is anyone bringing any bob whites to ether the augusta or the wilton show?

10. Paintedhorsegirl

Mar 23, 2011
    Is any one else going to the wilton swap?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by