Tractor Supply & Injured/Deformed Chicks?

RosemaryDuck

Crowing
Dec 15, 2020
Florida
Just curious and wanted to ask because I've heard a few people mention it before. Can you ask Tractor supply for any of their less fortunate chicks? I do a lot of animal rehab and I'd love to help where I can. I know they get some chicks in that get injured during transport or are just under the weather. Am I allowed to ask for them?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

You can ask. But it will depend on the management policy. That may be the individual judgement call of the individual store manager.

I've found it valuable and worth the time and effort to make friends with the store manager where I will be buying chicks. It pays off in so many ways. If they know you and trust you, it's far easier for them to make the call in your favor whatever the request may be.

You can ask. But it will depend on the management policy. That may be the individual judgement call of the individual store manager.

I've found it valuable and worth the time and effort to make friends with the store manager where I will be buying chicks. It pays off in so many ways. If they know you and trust you, it's far easier for them to make the call in your favor whatever the request may be.
Ah okay. I go pretty frequently but don't really talk to the employees 😥. I'll just have to be really, really nice and hope they let me help 😅.

Back
Top Bottom