Tractor Supply said they got Pekin Duuuuuuuuuuuuucks...

TLWR

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
whatever they are, one of them looks crested

ok, maybe 2 or 3 look crested.
I'm useless with breeds. They are little yellow ducklings and that's the extent I can do LOL
Cute whatever they are

Last edited:

Amiga

Overrun with Runners
11 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Southern New England
You may be finding what I have found - that the "i" key is too close to the "u" key on a keyboard.
roll.png

desertdarlene

Crowing
10 Years
Aug 4, 2010
San Diego
Oh man, those have got to be the cutest little things! Looks like you've got two crested ones.

I know I'm being a busy body, but be careful them playing in the water and getting too wet.

DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
Those are pekins. and 2 of them are crested. They look just like my babies when they were little! Have fun with them, they are sooo sweet!
smile.png

TLWR

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
I was in our feed store (or one of them) on Monday. No ducks/chicks yet. I'm afraid to head into tractor supply now to see if they have them - because I'll want to bring some home.

I can easily pass on cute little kittens or puppies (and I love my dogs and will always have a dog around), but I loved raising the ducklings last summer and would love to do it again. But I don't see Dh letting me have a bunch of ducks (and I don't really want a bunch of adults, I just want another small batch of ducklings again).

Top Bottom