Tractor Supply Surprise ?!?!?! What am I?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by maskedchicken, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Dear Backyard Chicken experts can you please help me identify these 3 ( Karina, Christopher, & Eleanor ) little chicks... I know the other 3 chicks are all Reds... Karina, Christopher & Eleanor came from the mixed Bantams tub. Thanks for your help in advance :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Me thinks Karina is a Bantam Cochin possibly blue. I have no guess for the other 2.

1 person likes this.
  3. I agree with you on Karina... I suspected she might be :) I'm clueless on the other two...

4. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    does any of these chicks have feathered shanks?

5. BlazeJester

BlazeJester Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    Midway, GA
    The chipmunk is probably an Old English game bantam. No idea about the other two.

1 person likes this.
  6. Karina is the only chick with feathers on her shank...

7. koakritters

koakritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2011
    Petaluma
    Karina looks like the bantam cochins I grabbed from there a couple weeks ago :)

Christopher looks like one of the black ones I got, i still don't know what it is, but i do no it' not very friendly, very skittish... so i hope yours isnt the same!

1 person likes this.
  8. They are all really friendly. I have been handling them a lot. I have them in a special wooden warming box in the middle of my dinning room. So they get tons of attention and interaction.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by