Tractor Supply Swap , Jackson , TN

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Hot2Pot, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I saw an ad on Craigslist that there is going to be a swap/sale at the Tractor Supply next Saturday. Didn't say what time. Anyone going?

2. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Ok, does anyone know what time it starts? Well, today I went to TSC and they know nothing about it so I guess it is bogus from Craigslist [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    [​IMG]

4. Countrypunk92

Countrypunk92 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, tennessee
    I saw a post about Tsc haveing a swap. But not jackson. I would keep reasearching,

5. wessfarm

wessfarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2011
    I was going to go to .I was looking for the time and found this post

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Yeah, I was disappointed but seems if they are having it, TSC knows nothing about it:-( so I guess I am stuck going to the chicken sale at Scotts Hill Stockyard instead. Starts at 10.am.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  7. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Update! I looked on CL today, and there is a name and number to contact regarding sale, Timbo at 731-414-1215. I called and left a message, if he gets back to me I will let you know.

8. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Ok, here's the scoop. Set up at 8 am. Swap starts at 9:30, and ends at noon. Any eggs I take along will be cooked by noon, so I will have something for lunch:lau I plan to take a few hatching eggs, roosters, young birds ,chicks,and maybe 2 hens that need new homes. Y'all come by and say hi. I am the lady with Capricorn Farm sign on my Silverado truck . Don't forget to bring boxes or cages to take your birds home in.

9. wessfarm

wessfarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2011
    see you at tsc sat . don't know if you remember my and my little girl are not . we came out to your farm some time ago picked out two young hens . terned into nice birds .

10. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Yeah, I think I remember you. Look forward to seeing you at the swap! Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by