1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tractor Supply (TSC) Chick Order Form

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by SunshineSteedFarm, Feb 8, 2010.

1. SunshineSteedFarm

SunshineSteedFarm Seramatching Equestrian

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    I went on the TSC website a week or two ago and their sample order form with all of the breeds was there. But when I looked today to see what breeds they had, I couldnt find it. Does anyone else see it? I was hoping to pick up a couple of chicks for a Birthday present.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. SunshineSteedFarm

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    For some reason it is saying the file is damaged and cannot be repaired.

3. sloallie10

sloallie10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    CA
    do they have duccles at TSC

4. SunshineSteedFarm

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    I think they do in their bantam assortment.

5. Farmington

Farmington Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2009
    Northeast Ohio
    If you go up to TSC, you can ask for an order form. They have them at the store.

6. knightie

knightie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2012
    If you want to order from the order form there is a 25 chick minimum( or ducks, geese, etc).... if you go in the store and choose from what they have there.... it's a 6 chick minimum (I wanted to order some myself until I saw the 25 order minimum. ) Ducks in store have a 2 order minimum... so....

Yeap I bought 6 chicks today,(pullets) and 3 ducks(straight run) <there were only 3 ducks and I couldn't leave the one all by it's self>

7. orumpoultry

orumpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    Trinity, TX
    tractorsupply.com/chickdays

There will be an order form there. Minimum order is 25, quantities of 5 only. Must all come from the same hatchery. You MUST bring the brochure into your store, but the chicks will ship to your nearest post office.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by