I built myself a chicken tractor a while back, it was a few weeks before my chickens werebig enough to go into the tractor. When i built the dang thing I couldn't come up with a solid idea on how to-what kind-where to attach the wheels. So for a week after I put the chickens in it I used a frieght dolley and a block of wood. Putting the frieght dolley under one end, tilting it back and putting the block of wood in to hold the tractor up. Well this worked no better than what I would say barely. Wood falling out, dolley wheels to narrow, all added up to a pain in the uhhhh never mind. I deliberated for days and came up with an idea. Built on it, then modified it as needed. This is what I came up with. This is my wheels in the down position: Travel position: And this is the attachment detail. It is in the travel position. I hope you guys can see the small bolt that acts as a pin to hold the wheels in position: All built out of scrap material I had laying around the house. Please nobody make fun of my welding, I am a gorilla welder. My welds are big, ugly, but strong. By the way, I learned another lesson concerning my chicken tractor. PUT THE WATER BUCKET ON THE END WITH THE WHEELS! Picking up 3-5 gallons of water in addition to tractor weight just ain't the way to go.