TRADE : CREAM LEGBAR EGGS FOR OLANDSK DWARF

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by boykin2010, Feb 26, 2012.

1. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    I have been looking for some olandsk dwarf for a really long time now and would like to find someone who is willing to trade. I have cream legbars that are laying and I am selling eggs. If someone has some olandsk eggs, chicks, or chickens they would like to trade for some cream legbar eggs please let me know. Even if you just have some for sale and aren't interested in a trade please contact me.

Also, if you are interested in just buying cream legbar eggs, let me know.

Thanks!

2. bar-ns cks

bar-ns cks Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2011
    Watkinsville, GA
    I would like some Legbar eggs, can I afford same? bar-ns cks

3. animaladdictions

animaladdictions Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    East Tennessee
    You do know that Greenfire Farms lists pairs for auction on the rarebreedauctions.com website right? I'm sure you probably do, I just wanted to make sure just in case you didn't. They run pretty darn high though but obviously they're quite rare. I wouldn't mind having some myself. :) Id love some legbars too... could you pm me and let me know what your prices are? Thanks! Good luck with the search for Dwarfs!

4. boykin2010

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    I sent you both a PM.

I do know that rarebreed has some. I was bidding on a pair last night but it went higher than I was wanting to pay. . The olandsk have been out to the public long enough that I was hoping some other people besides greenfire had them available and they were cheaper.

Thank you both for your replies

5. boykin2010

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    I also wanted to add that I am looking for a royal palm turkey hen. If someone has one of these, we might can work something out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by