trade guinea eggs for unrelated guinea eggs or ???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hoppy, May 8, 2009.

1. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    looking to trade or will sell outright. really need some new blood for my guineas. going to replace the male guinea but want something unrelated for his little girls. my birds came from a large flock with a variety of colors, normal pearl, royal purple and dundotte, pied to name a few (i'm not real sure on colors but have been told mine are the first 3 list) -see my guinea page for pics. trade 6-8 for the same. I will consider trades for other breeds but mainly have wyandottes, and soon marans, and want to stay in these areas. not interested in hatchery stock. pm/email me if interested

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    updated with pictures

3. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I have guinea eggs from my Pearl, Lavender, and purple(?) guineas. They're penned most of the time with some Roo chickens. I've posted on another thread asking if they'd be mixed at all if the Guineas are mean to the Roos. They rule that pen and chase the Roos everywhere, so the consensus is that the guinea eggs would be pure guinea. If that's the case, I'll gladly trade some. I've got 9 now. I've got 9 under a broody hen, but won't know what they are for another 3 weeks. So if you'd like to swap eggs, I'm game...just let me know.
    Lisa

4. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I pm'd you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by