Trade Me! Silver Spangled Hamburg Rooster - For ??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by House2005, Jun 15, 2008.

1. House2005

House2005 New Egg

Jun 15, 2008
    Eastern Indiana
    Over a year old - Silver Spangled Hamburg Rooster.....he needs to grow some feather on his wings - but a very sharp bird. Won a blue ribbon at the Indiana State Fair. His Daddy has done well too and the guy I got mine from said his Dad is worth at least 100 bucks - so he's bred well!!

His downfall is his attitude - like to fight. But I think its that type of breed.

I don't need a mean rooster hanging around - although he would be a great show bird if someone took a little better care of him. Keep him isolated and let those feather return. I don't really show anymore - so he just runs around with the hens.

Willing to trade for a layer - perferably a Barred Rock Hen. Can be a young one - don't mind! I'm just short on Barred Rocks and I really like them!

Let me know if you have any questions. The bird is located near Richmond, Indiana. I can post pictures if you want them. Well I can try...slow internet!

Jess

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    to bad your not closer to me.I'll trade you two hens for that roo. I have been looking for a spangled roo for my four hens.

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Dang I wish you were closer. I sure would trade with u. I need that SSH roo and I have barred rock hens.....[​IMG]

4. House2005

House2005 New Egg

Jun 15, 2008
    Eastern Indiana
    Haha I know....too bad we couldn't train our birds to just fly to an address....

[​IMG]

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    That would be nice wouldn't it. I am sure my little hen would be happy.....

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:Okay I'm training them now. [​IMG] "See this adress go to it. no not that way!!!!!"

Okay this might take a while. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by