Trade:NEW Littlest Pet Shop Toys Now For Eggs Later?

Cluckin'Along

Songster
10 Years
Mar 12, 2009
Exeter, RI
Hello Every one!!
frow.gif

I have a large pile of New Littlest Pet shop Items: Pet pairs, pet singles, Post Card Pets, Playsets, deco pet, electronic pets......
That I want to Trade Now for Eggs in the Spring (March)

Someone please let me know if this sounds weird, but I figure there are plenty of people who are having a tight budget Christmas that this could work for.

So ,The Eggs I'm looking for Are:
Wellsummers
Blue/Wheaton/Splash Ameraucanas
Belgian D'uccle (Mille Fleur)
Salmon Faverolle

I'm sorry it is such a short list, but I have very limited space, and these, in order, are the breeds I really want. If you have something cool that I may have over looked let me know!!
I feel as though I can make some very good trades, I have seen most of these breeds sell hatching eggs for around 30-50$ a dozen I feel I can match that for AT LEAST two dozen eggs (I am up for 1/2's too) in New Littlest Pet Shop Toys. Let me know what y'all think. Pm me or Post and I will get back to you!

Oh I would sooooo go for this !!! The only thing I can offer you is eggs from blue ameracaunas (light green eggs) I have wheaten but they are 13 weeks can't say for sure when they will lay. Getting 1-2 day from the blues right now should speed up after winter. Let me know if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom