TRADE or SELL Candle Tarts for hatching eggs! UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachesdeese, Oct 12, 2009.

1. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Songster

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    I have several hundred candle tarts I made for a craft show! I want to sell/trade them so someone else can enjoy them too! Lots of different scents. To many to list...lol

Anyone have any eggs they would want to trade? I am looking for cochin bantam, silkie, frizzle, sizzle, anything bantam size.... BUT any kind might work! Let me know what you have!

I'll trade 25 different tarts for 6 eggs. (You can be sweet and send extra eggs and I can send extra tarts!!)
    I usually sell them for $1 a piece or 6 for $5 at the shows....

BUT for my BYC friends you get 10 tarts for $5!
    Any takers??

[​IMG]

I have been sick and in the hospital from a nasty spider bite. (We don't know what kind it was.) I am home now and ready to trade! Please give me something to do! LOL!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    What sort of eggs are you looking for!? The only thing I have laying now are Buff Orps, and Barred Rocks. [​IMG] Darned molting. Oh, I do have ONE Khaki Kambel hen laying..and fertile! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I would love to if your interested in my weirdos what I have breeding right now are

Hens-
    BO's-RIR-Blue Standard cochins-rumpless Amaracauna-cinnamin queens

Roo's-Lavendar silkie-you should see him mount the big hens but he sure does the job!-polish-and a favorelle/EE cross

I have several people who have my eggs-I cant wait to see those babies!! LOL I also know whos eggs are whos and can mark them appropriatly! I get alomost a doz a day :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  4. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Songster

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    I am looking for bantams size but I have so much room in the incubators that any kind would work! lol! I'll edit my ad! Thank you for pointing it out!

5. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Songster

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    Quote:That might be a funny looking baby.... makes it worth hatching!

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

I asked about the Bo x lav silkie cross and was told it would produce black bantams with a lav gene! let me look up that thread and I will let you know..I get 2-3 of those eggs a day:)

7. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Songster

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC

I asked about the Bo x lav silkie cross and was told it would produce black bantams with a lav gene! let me look up that thread and I will let you know..I get 2-3 of those eggs a day:)

Cool.... [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Here it is-

- the cross will most likely have 10 toes, feathered legs, beard/muffs & crest.

1st generation cross will not be lavender or silkied. Breed the offspring together and 25% will have silkie feathers. Colourwise, you will get some isabels (lavender diluted buff) and possibly some lavenders--you would need to select the F1 offspring with the least buff colouring, the most black to get lavender. 75% of the offspring will not inherit two copies of lavender, so they would segregate out to buff & black, probably with lots of mixed colours. now that sounds cool! I can do as many as you want-I just sent out some BYCer's and Im doing them in the Spring I cant wait!!!

9. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Songster

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    Quote:Neat! I would be curious to hatch those babies too!!

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Neat! I would be curious to hatch those babies too!!

Pm me if you want some:) I always throw in extra eggs too:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: