TRADE or SELL Candle Tarts/Melts for chicken hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachesdeese, Nov 10, 2009.

1. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    I have several hundred candle tarts I made for a craft show! I want to sell/trade them so someone else can enjoy them too! Lots of different scents. To many to list...lol

Anyone have any eggs they would want to trade? I am looking for cochin bantam, silkie, frizzle, sizzle, anything bantam size.... BUT any kind might work! Let me know what you have!

I'll trade 25 different tarts for 6 eggs. (You can be sweet and send extra eggs and I can send extra tarts!!)
    I usually sell them for $1 a piece or 6 for $5 at the shows.... BUT if you don't have any eggs and just wanna buy some I'll send you 15 for $5! (Plus shipping)

[​IMG]

2. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    god i wash u could scratch and sniff

3. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I am interested in your tarts. I would be willing to send you some laying hen eggs. I have all my chickens together for the winter months so they will not be pure bred but it will be like Christmas. The babies are beautiful!

I hatched about 80 of them this summer. Most are sired by my americana rooster so you may get chicks that lay blue eggs. I also have a blue laced red wyandotte roo whom is beautiful. I can send you some pics if you are interested.

My hens are:
    Leghorn
    Wyandotte
    Rhode Island Red
    Sumatra
    americana
    Isa Brown

If you are interested in having a colorful flock, you will be off to a good start with these eggs.

If you would rather have banty eggs, I understand. Just let me know either way :eek:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by