Trade or WTB Duck eggs!! For my Little Girl!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tripp, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Tripp

Tripp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Munford, TN
    Duck Eggs!!! I got my new incubator and my 3 year old daughter is more excited than I am. So when she seen the picture of the duck on the box she asked me " DADDY DUCKS TOO" I told her yes ducks too. So now I need some duck eggs. I would like to get an even dozen they don't have tp be purebred they can be mixed they are for a 3 year old all they need to be is fertile. So if anyone can help me with this just let me know..

Thanks Tripp

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Hello Tripp,
    How far away from Florence, Alabama are you? I have some duck eggs I would give you if your close by to pick them up. I have never shipped eggs before as I am new to this chicken, duck, turkey & guinea raising also.

Jayare

3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    im in virginia and could ship you a dozen of mixed breed ducks from a friends flock. The females are black runners and the male is a white pekin. Just wanted to offer it to you as shipping would be $10.00 and I believe he sells the eggs $1.00 a piece.

Brandon

4. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have cayuga ducks and could send you some for $20.00 for 6 eggs. I have very good fertility . Let me know if you would like some. BTW that includes shipping.

5. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Mine are FREE if someone comes to get them.

Jayare

6. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Jayare's Chicks :

Mine are FREE if someone comes to get them.

Jayare

How far is it from Alabama To Vermont. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  7. Tripp

Tripp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Munford, TN
    Thanks for the offer but I am to far to come pick up eggs I am an hour north of Memphis so that is out of the question if you want to try and ship them I can have UPS come to your house and pick them up all you would have to do is pack them up so just let me know..

Thank you
    Tripp

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by