1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trade three golden buffs for Coturnix quail. NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_angler, Jan 16, 2009.

1. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Hi guys. I have three Golden Buffs that I need to get rid of. I want to trade them for a few Coturnix quail. These chickens should all be hens. I am not sure because the guy I got them from said that they were all hens and laid eggs for him everyday. I havent gotten a single egg from them. He also said that they are about 2 years old. I need to get rid of them because thay are eating too much food. I dont mind if you want to cook them. That is what I am going to do in a while if no one is interested. They are really fat and plump.

I want to trade them for a few quail or sell them for $2 each. Let me know if you are interested. I have hadthem for a little while and they seem to be pretty tame around other chickens.

Cody!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by