Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by little_grey_bantam, Jan 20, 2010.

1. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    I was wondering if anyone had any thing they wanted to trade?
    I guess what I'm "Wanting" is other stuff that someone else may not want for something that I do [​IMG] Figured this was the correct forum to post in! [​IMG]
    I'm a big artsy fartsy person and would love to trade my work for someone else's.
    Or heck, maybe we can even trade junk?

The first thing I have for trade is this rattlesnake rattle bracelet. I think the bracelet is just gold colored, maybe a slight amount, not very much.
    Shipping would be $5.
    [​IMG]

I want something neat... maybe hatching eggs? LOL something to use in the kitchen? decorate? Chicken-related? or themed?

*Edit: Yes, I made this... not the bracelet; that is vintage that I saved from an old dusty collection. The rattle came from a roadkill rattler - I think Massassauga. I wanted to make a memoir of its existence and life... most people here try to RUN OVER the snakes and turtles on purpose [​IMG] None of my work is from harvested live animals - that's evil O.O

I also have fang earrings, but I'm so attached to them lol

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    That is awesome.. totally! I hope someone can take you up on your offer! I have a lot of angora rabbit yarn.. not selling well right now, guess everyone is broke...I'd trade for EE eggs or buckeye eggs [​IMG]

3. little_grey_bantam

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    Oh rabbit fur... I'd love to knit with it but all I can freakin' make is a freakin' scarf... *heads down in failure* lol
    I tried crocheting.... that didn't exactly work out for me either... LOL

How often do you sell the fur? Can you do it at farmer's market?

Lol this is exactly why I posted this blog. I know we're all poor, so if we can trade, we'll get something new and not spend too much money on it, just shipping [​IMG]

4. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Well it was really moving two years ago, then pttthhh! But the goverments gonna save us by giving AIG moneys so ... well...yea.
    I don't mind though I still keep all my wooly bunnies and keep trimming them. I love to knit myself but haven't the time. So I just keep saving it up and sitting on it. They will probably stuff my coffin with it when I go lol

5. little_grey_bantam

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    OMG, I want that FROG THING!!! O.O Just looked at your etsy!!! LOL

Well, when you pass, I want to be invited to your funeral... lol, I wanna see you in the wool coffin [​IMG] I bet it's soft!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by