Trader Joe Eggs?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Dec 27, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Where does one obtain Trader Joe eggs?

2. bluesub

bluesub Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Um... Trader Joe's? There's one in Pittsburgh, but I've never seen the fertile eggs for sale there.

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Trader Joe's is a chain store specializing in unusual food items.

Imp

4. bluesub

Jan 4, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Quote:Trader Joe's is a chain store specializing in unusual food items.

Imp

Unusual? It makes me think of all sorts of exotic items... They specialize in their own brands and have lots of yummy foods!
    http://traderjoes.com/

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  5. thekid

Quote:I just looked on the website there are two in pitt, have you been to both?

6. bluesub

Jan 4, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Quote:I just looked on the website there are two in pitt, have you been to both?

Just the one on Penn Avenue - the other one just opened a few months ago. I can look again the next time I'm there if you want, or you could just call them, they are really friendly.

7. thekid

Just the one on Penn Avenue - the other one just opened a few months ago. I can look again the next time I'm there if you want, or you could just call them, they are really friendly.

Ill call my dad works down in Pittsburgh [​IMG]

8. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Quote:About 2 years ago I called down there to see if they had fertile eggs. I was on hold for at least 20 minutes waiting for the manager to check. I gave up! Lol if I get time today I'll swing by and check....have to go to a Xmas party.

Can I ask why? If you're just looking to hatch something, I can give you some eggs. Everybody is together now, and my d'uccle roo is naughty [​IMG] but I separated him 2 weeks ago.....so you could get pure Marans. Let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by