Trader Joes Incubater

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by [email protected], Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leghornlover@123

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
    Well I read on this website about a lady hatching an egg from trader joes. I want to try it out. I bought fertile eggs from trader joes but i had to put them in the fridge becuase my mom insisted they would spoil. So last night I built an incubater but I dont no if it will work. I have no thermometer that will telll me the tempature or humidty I'm going by feel, and it's in a little cooler. Ill post pictures up soon. Help me please with the incubater the eggs have already spent one night in it.

2. leghornlover@123

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
  3. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    [email protected] :

Well I read on this website about a lady hatching an egg from trader joes. I want to try it out. I bought fertile eggs from trader joes but i had to put them in the fridge becuase my mom insisted they would spoil. So last night I built an incubater but I dont no if it will work. I have no thermometer that will telll me the tempature or humidty I'm going by feel, and it's in a little cooler. Ill post pictures up soon. Help me please with the incubater the eggs have already spent one night in it.

I would delete this post, or edit it, because you aren't supposed to re post

I would delete this one, because, you are getting a lot more help with the other thread you posted​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by