trading a 12/13 week old rir roo for 12 serama eggs good or bad?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bock_Bock, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    I have an offer to trade my 12 or 13 week old rir roo for a dozen or more if he has them serama eggs, i am not allowed to have noisy pets as i am in the city with close neighbors so i was wonderign do you think this owuld be a good deal?

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

You have to remember that Serama eggs aren't the easiest things to hatch out. If you don't need the roo and are interested in the Seramas, I say go for it. [​IMG]

3. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    yea i mean im not suppose to have noisy animals as i live in the city, and i know it will start crowing in a couple weeks but i am hoping the serama eggs wont be the only eggs im going ot try hatching i am going to put other eggs in there as well so we will see how it goe si will let you guys all know thanks for the heads up about the difficulty lvl of seramas but they look so nice, if any of these eggs hatch i will most likely give them away to people as pets im just a nice person like that and if i like any i will try to keep some for myself

4. arllcountrygirl

I love my Seramas - they are such characters. [​IMG]
    Good Luck on the hatching

5. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    thank you i am going to keep a day by day post of how things are going i will let every1 know just be sure to be on the look out for my post lol "im so excited i just cant hide it " [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. arllcountrygirl

Ok, I will

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by