Tragedy in my family today! My sister in law needs some condolinses!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by shay20, Feb 11, 2009.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    My sister in law Nancy, i like to call her my sister, her husband has past away this morning from an illness, He has been sick for a while but no one new really how bad not even my sister. She and my husband and my other sisters inlaw and brothers inlaw all have been dealing with there mom being very sick with colon cancer. she is a very very strong woman, god bless her sole. My sister has 2 young kids and has been doing so much caring for kids, caring for her mom and caring for her husband and her keeping her job up. And now she is faced with this, her loss her husband.
    We are all hurting for. She needs to hear a lot of support and i know that this web site is full of caring people, I will show her this thread in a few days or a week. She needs prayers to be strong for herself and for her kids.
    Thank you so much
    Shannon

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    God give her the strength. [​IMG]

Love in Christ,
    g

3. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    We will be thinking about her and praying here...[​IMG]

4. Three_Blessings

Three_Blessings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Barry county, Michigan
    I just said a prayer for your sister and for the family. May she find courage and strenth to get her through this.

5. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

My condolences to your Sister in law and your entire family. Peace be with you all during this difficult time.

6. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I am very sorry for her loss. I am a widow and understand the pain she is in. There is one book that helped me a bit I can give you the name if you like.

7. blueskylen

blueskylen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    WV
    May your sorry be eased with love and help from your family and friends!

8. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    my prayers and condolences [​IMG]

eta b/c spelling

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  9. skirbo

skirbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Walton County, NW FL
    I'm so sorry for her loss. God will give her the strength to get through this and she will see her husband again one day.

Sarah

10. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Thanks everybody, It makes me feel good seeing all of this, so i know she will love to see all the support that all of you are giving. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by