Trampled & Skinny Pullet — Thanks for helping

Doesn't sound too good.
Is she near her flock so she can see them?
I think I would cage her in the coop/run if possible, that way she's not so isolated.

Could be a number of reasons why she's starting to decline, but do the best you can to get her hydrated and eating. See how it goes.

Doesn't sound too good.
Is she near her flock so she can see them?
I think I would cage her in the coop/run if possible, that way she's not so isolated.

Could be a number of reasons why she's starting to decline, but do the best you can to get her hydrated and eating. See how it goes.
No, she’s in the house. There’s chicks in the same room, she can hear but not see them. She’s not even wanting to stand up anymore or eat and drink.I don’t know, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s dead by morning.

Attachments

• 8FF73317-7C60-4389-9AAF-804B35509042.jpeg
    8FF73317-7C60-4389-9AAF-804B35509042.jpeg
    797.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks, I gave her some warm fluids but I think it might be too late. I should’ve been more proactive and done things differently. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach when somethings not going to make it? that’s what I’m feeling with Opal. She fought me with the tubing but now she’s just kind of laying there. Still breathing, but it seems like she’s asleep, you know? Like fighting me took what energy she had left

Back
Top Bottom