Traveling from Nashville, TN to Akron, Ohio and back.

Penny Hen

Songster
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Goodlettsville, TN
I am traveling from Nashville, TN to Akron, Ohio and back the 14-17 of May. Is anyone interested in having eggs or chicks transported along this route for the same money that you would pay the Post office but with superior care taken of your eggs/chicks? I have suggested this to my DH and he is thinking about it, but I thought I would run it by here in the meantime to see how much interest is in it.

All pickups would need to be prepaid for with the person selling the eggs or birds. I don't want to handle your money. The seller will be packing the eggs/chicks so they may still want a handling fee to cover the box and packing I am content with the shipping portion that the post office will charge.

My daughter is moving to Akron Ohio. I am renting a pickup and a closed trailer to move her stuff but they didn't have the size I needed for 4 days time. I had to go up a size and I will have this space especially after I drop her stuff off. I was just going to pull an empty trailer home. So it occurred to me that I might be able to be of service to some of the members here and make some money too. Especially, if you have been wanting someone's chicks who won't ship Post Office.

Kat Kestner
Goodlettsville, TN

Back
Top Bottom