Treat Time

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by jrsno1fan, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jrsno1fan

jrsno1fan Out Of The Brooder

Jan 15, 2012
    I let my chicks run around in the yard everyday when I get home. They get to stretch their wings while I freshen the water and refill the feed. They follow me from the coop up to the house where the water spigot is and they know when I walk back they get treats. I love it that they follow me back and forth. Here'a video of them following me back to the coop for their evening treat.

2. illbejoee

illbejoee New Egg

Apr 11, 2012
    Hollow Rock, TN
    How cute! My chickens do the SAME thing! Its like they know who there mama is! [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Wait a minute! I swear it looks like you were following the chickens! [​IMG] You are so well trained you didn't even know you are following them around.

4. OneLostHen

OneLostHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2012
    Santa Fe, TX
    LOVE it!! It makes my day when I go visit my birds! They can be on the far side of the run, and when I walk up and squat down and call them they just come a runnin'! I know they are looking for a treat, but I like to think they are running up to ME! [​IMG]

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

How cute! I love when they do that! They're saying, "its mom, and she's got some tasty things for us"! Enjoy!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by