Treats Chart Now Has Exciting Photos

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Buff Hooligans, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    featuring young, cute Buff Orp pullets!

I had extra time before work this morning and took a bunch of photos of my girls chowing down. Here's the newly enhanced Treats Chart link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2593-Treats_Chart

(It's part of the Learning Center, How-To's section, in case you ever want to recommend it to someone.)

Thanks,
    Buff

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Just an extra cautionary tale - I use those gel like capsules (forget the brand name - they retain water in your soil for plants) in my container plantings and my pullets thought they were candy, I had to put those containers up when they were out. It actually took me a while to figure out what it was that they were eating, can not think that it was good for them.

Nice looking birds you got there, made for a nice addition.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
  3. KellBell

KellBell New Egg

Sep 13, 2007
    Thank you for this Chart - I LOVE IT- had a questions tho- My girls are still a little to young to be laying- but I just read that fruit may stop them- will it make them not start? and is it all fruit including bananas and grapes ?
    help !!

4. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Awesome list! Thank you for putting it together!

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    This is so cool, thanks for shareing, your birds are lovely. Oh! and great job on the chart.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by