Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by stone_family3, Oct 13, 2011.
I know yogurt is one, but are there others?
We offer oyster shell and they eat layena
Greens are a great source of calcium--collard or mustard greens, kale, spinach, etc.
Here's a list I use:
1. Spinach & Swiss Chard
2. Salmon & Sardines (canned with bones)
3. Mustard, Collard, Kale & Turnip greens
5. Blackstrap molasses (can cause runny stools)
6. Corn Tortillas
8. Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese
9. Milk, Buttermilk (goat's milk and cow's milk)
10. Basil, thyme, dill seed, cinnamon, and peppermint leaves
11. Romaine lettuce
13. Almonds, Peanuts & Brazil Nuts
14. Black Beans, Dried Beans (Cooked)
15. Sesame seeds
17. Cabbage, Bok Choy, & Chinese cabbage
18. Summer squash
19. Green beans
21. Tofu & Soybeans
22. Brussel sprouts & Broccoli
23. Oranges (Some people do not feed citrus to chickens)
24. Asparagus & Okra
25. Crimini mushrooms
26. Foods Fortified with Calcium: Some Orange Juice, Breads, & Cereals
Awesome! some of those they'd have to fight the rabbits for LOL