Treats

ahoppy

In the Brooder
Feb 27, 2016
Spokane , WA.
Hi, I have just put out in there new coop/run our 7 babies who our 6 and 5 wks old. Last night was there first night out in the coop and I couldn't help but feel sorry for them for they seemed lost and uncertain what to do come darkness. My wife and I got In the coop and helped them up on the roost , they all came back down on the floor, they survived the night ... Guess they'll get the hang of it.
I do have a question about feeding them a cabbage head hanging from the run roof. Can I just leave it there and let them at it at there will , or should I pull it down periodically ?

Just leave it, it is mostly meant to keep them busy so they are not bored. I hope it works for you, I could never interest mine with cabbage. I did put up one of those unshatterable mirrors you can get for kids. Mine love admiring themselves

Yes thank you that is kinda what I thought. They played with it for a bit , but I think everything is much to new at his time for them to get bored. I also thought of getting a mirror, I think they'd like that.

Back
Top Bottom