1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Treehouse coop finally finished*PICS*!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by willkatdawson, Oct 12, 2008.

1. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's done thank goodness. The chickens seem very happy in their new home. Today for the first time I let them free range with my dogs walking aroung the yard and nothing happened! I can't say thank you enough to all the helpful folks on the BYC for all the info and ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  2. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Great coop, I really like the storage area inside the coop.

3. willkatdawson

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    Can anyone tell me how to place it on the coop page?

4. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:If they're .jpg files that you have, look up at the top of this page where it says "uploads". Open that and where it says "Browse" follow the path to the folder where you have your .jpg files stored. Click the file you want to open and choose "Submit".
    Once it uploads, go to where it says "Image" and hilight and COPY the entire IMG line. PASTE that into your message and it will show when it's opened.

5. willkatdawson

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    That's how I added it to the post, but is that how I add it to the "Coop Design" page?
    Thanks

6. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:If I'm understanding your question correctly, then first you want to go to "Index" at the top and open the forum section "Coop & Run Design and Construction" and "Post a New Topic" from there.

EDIT: Okay, I see that you've already done that. I'm not familiar with just "Coop Design". Sorry!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  7. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Very nice!

8. willkatdawson

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    At the very top of the page next to BREEDS there is a Coop Designs area. I can't see any way to add pics somaybe the folks who run the site choose which ones they like and add them. Anyway thanks for the info Joe.

9. Ginger Chic

Ginger Chic Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast Georgia
    Great design! Did you do that yourself or buy the plans?

My storage is in the potting shed on the backside of the coop (converted from a lamb barn from the prior owners) which can be quite inconvenient since you have to exit the fence to walk around there. Needless to say, I think I may ultimately have to make a change in the ladies' quarters.

10. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Very cool!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by