tremble before my weird turkey(needs help)oot

robbochicken777

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 20, 2008
My turkey is shaking and won't move. there is a small scratch on its foot and its eyes are closed like its in pain. when ever it drinks water water comes out of its nose. Every other chicken that i have died. is there a way to prevent this??? Any help????please!!!!
sad.png

More information please! how old is it? what conditions is it in? how long has it had symptoms? what did your chickens die of? were they with the turkey? what are you feeding them?

It's about a week old and just had sypmtons today. SOme sort of disease killed my other chickens. They were from the past and was not with the turkey. SOme chicken feed from this place.

OK. Well, I can't tell if you're saying the scratched foot is quite serious and is hurting the turkey, or is just a minor thing?? I have no idea what the water out of the nose issue is... that sounds very bad. Turkeys are notoriously frail during the first few weeks. Has your turkey been eating? It might be good to supply grit too, if it recovers. Anyone else have any ideas?

sorry thanx for all your work, but it didn't make it overnight. I just wish to know what killed it and what is it,like disease or something

Back
Top Bottom