Trick-or-Treat

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Oct 26, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Im not too old to go trick or treating, i mean its free food! FREE IF ITS FOR FREE ITS FOR ME!!!!!!

2. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

Don't you think they should have a adult night only!!! [​IMG]

3. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I don't really wanna dress up this year, but I am... [​IMG] I am gonna be a HOBO! Free candy = Happy me

4. thekid

me and my friend went up on the hill, while his sister went downtown and she was downtown a lot longer than we were up on the hill and we got more candy in less time!

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I'm really curious -

If you don't have kids, and you aren't a kid, how is it you're gonna get candy? Dress up in a completely concealing costume and speak in a small voice?

6. thekid

Quote:We just threw a mask on and walked around to the houses and they gave us candy

7. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Quote:Hey; in my neighborhood 27 yr old people go trick or treating.

8. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Last year was my last year trick or treating. I was 18 turning 19 in a month and i took my cousins. All people said is arnt you a little old to be doing this? It made me sad so i decided not to go this year and just pass out candy. Although i did buy my duck a costume and plan to take him around and see what if he gets any candy lol.

9. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

My 8th grade son decided he is too old to go trick or treating [​IMG]
    oh well at least I still have my two younger sons
    he says he is going to hand out candy. I told him to make sure he doesn't eat more of it than he hands out [​IMG]

10. M.sue

M.sue Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2011
    Michigan
    I think no matter what age you are....anyone can go Trick Or Treating especially if they like free candy!! I do strongly feel though that if you do go you should at least put some effort into it, put a costume on, a mask, a wig & some old clothes or something. The people handing out the candy took the time to go to the store to buy it.....People trick or treating should at least take the time to dress in some type of costume!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by