Trio BarredCochins- NOW 7 incl.a RARE SPLASH Barred! Price $65 for all

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Sep 15, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    PRICE REDUCED TO $50 for thall 7 as we have had some problems come up with a family memember and I need to go help her out over the next few months and maybe a move in the works so got to cut back on the flock! the 7 inclued 1 Blue Barred Cochin Cockerel, 1 Black Barred Cochin Cockerel, 4 Black Barred Cochin Pullets and a RARE SPLASH BARRED Cochin Pullet! all 7 for $65

I am heading to AR from IN in just a few weeks and can deliver to an exit off my route for a small fee on any of my birds.

I have a Trio of large fowl Blue & Black Barred Cochins that have wonderful feathering that were hatched in early May. The Cockerel is Blue Barred and the Pullets are both normal Black Barred. Breeding them togeather you will get blue and black barred chicks.. when you get some blue barred pullets out of them breed them back to the blue rooster for a chance at a SPLASH barred! Pic of a splash barred below.. and no she is not included in this auction.

All are nice and are easy to handle.

This is for local pick up or I can meet you for a gas fee. Also I am going to be traveling to AR in the next few weeks and as long as you have paid for them and a small delivery fee of $20 (so a total of $85) I can deliver them to you at an exit along my way.

These pics are older and they are bigger now but are still just as nice [​IMG]

Blue Cockerel

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Black Pullets

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Splash Barred Pullet

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Black Cockerel

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]