Trio Coronation Sussex Juveniles, NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Nov 12, 2011.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    the pic is of the Father. These are 100% Greenfire breeding. Original parents are unrelated. This trio has a bit more coloring down the hackle. They are approximately 12 weeks old. Very pretty and friendly. I have been selling these trios for much more.
    I will post pics as soon as I can get some of the actual birds being offered.
    Shipping is Express Mail only and the price includes the box. Not responsible for Postal Mishaps. Express is NOT guaranteed even though it says it is. Their rules on lives is they are allowed 3 days to deliver the birds. Even then if the box is not damaged and their is a problem with your birds they do not refund anything. Most times if you are close enough to a major airport you can arrange pick up at their closest hub through your Post Master.
    Birds are healthy and ready to go. I just have to order the box for them. Pickup is welcome. They were wormed 3 weeks ago. Birds will ship 1 to 2 weeks after auction ends and on a Mon or Tues barring any Holidays. Payment is Paypal only and due 24 hours of auction ending. Paypal account is [email protected] Please leave all shipping instructions and phone number when paying. Please do not forget to mark Goods when paying.

SHIPPING IS $80 INCLUDING BOX

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. Soli

Soli Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    Is pickup available to nearby buyers instead of shipping?

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Most definitely! [​IMG] Just bring your cage.

4. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I took some pics and will be posting soon.

5. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Here are some pics of this group. the wind was blowing REALLY bad so making the feathers look really ruffled.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. billiejo21

billiejo21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2011
    Iowa
    Quote:Beautiful!!!

7. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    thankyou.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by