Trio Duccles Proven and Babies! all what i have left.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Jun 16, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    I am selling all my Ducles I have . do not want to do this bred anymore. I think they are beautiful and sweet But want to only do silkies,cochins, ameruacanas. cant only focus on them and not too many other. these are three adults, and what every babies I have. some are from them and some are from other breeers I bought. the trio are two hens and one roo in which the hens are laying right now. the white hen has given me lavenders. the other two are blue splash very pretty birds. there is a reserve on them But if you take them all I will make a good deal.shipping depends on how much it will weight for all these birds may need two boxes. the boxes are free. or you can come and pick them up. the pics are of the babies. [​IMG][​IMG] dont have pics. of the splashes But will take some and post it. thank you for your time.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  2. gurooh

gurooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Quote:i wish i could have some but my mom won't let me have any more chickens than porcelains and BOs.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  3. ccshambhala

ccshambhala Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Va
    where are you? could you please list what you have? (3 adults - white hen + ? hen + ? roo & chicks - 1 mottled + ?)

it looks like you have a mottled d'uccle - i love those!!

thanx

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by