Trio Duccles Proven and Babies! all what i have left.

hirscheez

Songster
9 Years
Feb 20, 2010
Westminster
I am selling all my Ducles I have . do not want to do this bred anymore. I think they are beautiful and sweet But want to only do silkies,cochins, ameruacanas. cant only focus on them and not too many other. these are three adults, and what every babies I have. some are from them and some are from other breeers I bought. the trio are two hens and one roo in which the hens are laying right now. the white hen has given me lavenders. the other two are blue splash very pretty birds. there is a reserve on them But if you take them all I will make a good deal.shipping depends on how much it will weight for all these birds may need two boxes. the boxes are free. or you can come and pick them up. the pics are of the babies.
49373_sdc10126.jpg
49373_sdc10124.jpg
dont have pics. of the splashes But will take some and post it. thank you for your time.
49373_silkies046.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
i wish i could have some but my mom won't let me have any more chickens than porcelains and BOs.

Last edited:
where are you? could you please list what you have? (3 adults - white hen + ? hen + ? roo & chicks - 1 mottled + ?)

it looks like you have a mottled d'uccle - i love those!!

thanx

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom