Trio Lavender Ameraucana Bantams

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by xyresicchick, Nov 5, 2013.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Selling my last trio of Lavender Ameraucana Bantams

the two pullets are 10 months old, the roo (named "Marco") just turned 3 years old. all three of them are incredibly sweet tempered and a pleasure to be around. I never named the pullets but Marco has been around for a while and I never sold him because he hatched out of one of the bluest eggs I've hatched. Now I'm down to my last three lavenders and It's time to let him go. He is my favorite roo also so whoever happens to take him, I would like to keep in touch with you and get pictures from you if you can do that (if not, its not a huge deal, but I would be totally excited about it because Marco is essentially my child.) and let me know if you hatch any babies from him, etc! The pullets have not started laying yet, something I noticed with these birds is they take a little longer to start, but once they start laying they lay very consistently.

For the lav bantam trio, my asking price is $150. actual shipping costs extra and depend on location.

Another bird I also have that could go well with Marco is a cute lav split (solid black) frizzle easter egger bantam pullet (pea comb, a few feathers on her legs), I call her "Lenoir". Lenoir is also 10 months old and is in their pen. If you are interested in her with the roo instead of the trio, that could work. $75 for the frizzle/lav pair. The offspring from this pair would be 50% lav 50% black. half of each would be frizzles. offspring would lay blue or tinted green eggs.

Or to add Lenoir in with the Trio and make it a quad, just add $35 for the pullet. -- Total at $185 for the birds, before shipping price.

If you take all 4 birds, but the shipping costs will be higher as I can't ship 4 birds in only one box. I can ship in two boxes and attach the boxes together for a somewhat discounted shipping price but it will still be higher.

I will not sell the lav pullets alone until the roo is sold.

If someone would like the roo only, and you have a nice home for him where he can with his own flock (he was a napoleon complex around other roos so he definitely needs his own little flock! He also hates being alone!) I will certainly consider parting with only the roo and sending him off by himself. Just ask me if you would like him alone and we can work out a price + shipping for him. Like I said he is my total favorite chicken and my main concern for him is that he will go to a great home and have a really good time and be safe from predators. I hold him every day and is used to being handled (though he hates being grabbed, once in your hand it's pretty easy to hold him in one hand like a football, with him laying on his side. he just lays there, looking around. LOL)

For a shipping estimate, send a private message with your zip code and what you would like, and I will forward you a shipping price.

you can email me at [email protected] for a MUCH FASTER response. (emails are forwarded to my cell phone)

Paypal accepted for payment.

Thanks for looking!
    -April

2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Roo and frizzle hen sold. Two lav pullets left. $65 each

3. basketballdk

basketballdk Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2013
    South, Kentucky.
    Hmmmm. Would you have any trio or pair this summer?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by