1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trio of Beltsvilles to auction today

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by ()relics, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    Yeah, as much as I hate to, I have to downsize slightly for winter.....So I'm taking a very nice trio of my young breeders, tom=11 months,hens=8 months, to an auction today. They have been advertised on the auction bill and I have recieved MANY email questions...BUT you never know about the auction deal....The most freqently asked question? "Are you sure they are beltsvilles and not midgets?" My answer I bought them as a flock from a KNOWN beltsville breeder, Who? It is doesn't matter; but suffice it to say 1 of the pictures on "the feather site" under beltsvilles are the parents of my birds and they have never "been with' any other tom turkeys.......So we shall see.....Probably they will end up on someone's table...They sure would make a nice starter flock for someone......Can't keep them I HAVE TOO MANY....

2. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    How much for them? Are you going to the ohio nationals?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by