Trio of Black East Indies (For Sale) Canton, MS

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
After much thinking about it I have decided to offer my trio of Black East Indie Ducks for sale. Both hens are laying and their eggs are fertile as I have quite a few in the incubator right now. This trio are all black with the bright green sheen to them NO white feathers on either hen. They are late 06 early 07 hatched birds.

I am willing to ship them, but buyer must furnish box and pay all shipping costs. I don't have any boxes available.

I would like to get $75 for this trio. I think they are some very nice quality birds.

Would also be willing to do some trading. For some nice quality Japanese Bantams, or Araucana Bantams.
James

blackeastindie.JPG

You dont need a pod, but dagnabit! I wish I had more money on hand. I even have a box!! GRRRRRRR

No sweetie, I wont have the money for awhile, its not that I dont have it, its just alot at one time and the DH wouldnt be very happy LOL. My time will come. Put them on Ovabid.com, I saw some up there awhile ago, hope those got sold too! You have a very good deal and its hard to say no for me LOL
Thank you so very much for remembering me and offering!! They are beautiful!

I still can't believe you didn't sell these yet! Didn't you tell me a couple of these were shown back when you bought them, or was that their parents? I forget! They sure are cute though. Nice pic!

Stacy

You don't need a pond? Really? I would love them, but pretty sure my neighbor dogs would eat them. (And I don't know a thing about ducks.) :-(

They are really fantastic!

I am mainly responding because you all are in Mississippi. You people are hard to find! LOL

Cassandra

Nope you dont need a pond, I have about 15 calls right now, Ugh the feed bills!!! I sold alot of misc chickens too the feed is just getting so high. I paid $16.50 the other day for a 50# bag of Flock Raiser, and had a $5.00 off coupon for the second 50# bag, still was close to $30!

Anyway for my calls I use little kiddy pools, $10 at walmart? Also use masonry tubs, $5.00 at Lowes?

Works perfect and I can keep them clean easy without spending alot on a big fancy filter that my luck would clog up so much!!

sad.png
Give them kisses for me James LOL

Someone here in WA had 6 of them for sale at the show, I passed on them though, there was a really young girl there that had her heart set on them, so her and her mom bought them, I figured I probably have more connections then the little girl did and could find some fairly easy.... they were defenatly smaller then my BEI hen.

Anyway good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom