Trio of Blue/Black Bantam Cochins-Located in CT

Beth G.

Gaetano Family Farm
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
New Haven County Connecticut
This is a BIN Auction Located in CT

I have a trio of Bantam Cochins available. I am asking $90.00 for the Trio and est. $75.00 for shipping. I will give the buyer I free slightly used box if shipping to keep cost down.

I have a Blue Rooster that is not currently in Condition due to Fighting with my other Blue Adult Rooster. I am offering two pullets not of his breeding to go with him. One is a nice blue Pullet with Great Cushion, Great foot feathering, and Proper Eye and foot coloring. The other pullet is a Black pullet that is of great breeding and proper color and cushion. These two pullets were born in August 2011 and still have alot of filling in to do. Currently I only have these pictures taken on Jan 7th, 2012. I will also show a picture of the cockrel in condition at a show where a junior placed 1st with him when he was in great condition this past summer 2011. I will also include a picture of their Mother that just won 2nd at the Congress in MA this past weekend.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

I am NPIP Negative Salmonella Pullorum and Avian Influenza H5/H7 Clean. My last test was done in November 2011 and the two pullet and rooster were both tested at that time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom