1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trio of Call Ducks - FREE - Western Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kayla_sayswa, Oct 3, 2011.

1. kayla_sayswa

kayla_sayswa Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    I traded my Welsh Harlequins for this trio thinking the smaller ducks might work into my schedule a bit better, but I've realized I'm just not a duck person. These little guys are so darn cute I hate to part with them, but I just don't have the time or a good place to put them.

Free to a good home - trio only.

They were hatched early summer.

Drake - blue fawn
    Hen - blue fawn
    Hen - not sure what her color is - I can't remember what the fella told me she was.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm located about an hour east of the twin cities (minnesota) and an hour west of Eau Claire, WI.

Sorry, no shipping.

2. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I would take them in a heart since I'm just getting started with calls but I just can'tjustify a 8+ hour trip just one way. [​IMG]
    ETA: For spelling.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
  3. maxxsmommy

maxxsmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Minnesota
    i would love to have them~ how far are you willing to meet up with someone who lives in lake city MN?

4. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    do you deliveer

5. EmAbTo48

EmAbTo48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    Northern Wisconsin
    Just thought id say you must be very close to where I live! Lol they are super cute but the smaller ducks aren't for me [​IMG]! Good luck!

6. silkielover5

silkielover5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    i live very close to you like half hour bummer i dont like ducks to messy for me

7. tritty74

tritty74 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 19, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Adorable ducks. How long of a drive is it to your place from Fond du Lac? I've been considering getting some calls. We have four ducks now but they are regular size and one is a Pekin.

8. mommyofthreewithchicks

mommyofthreewithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2010
    Minnesota
    I would love these. Where in WI are you? I am close to Ausin Mn but wouldn't mind a road trip.

9. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    I saw your ad on Craigslist the other day and got very excited! I don't live very far from you. If they don't find a home soon I will take them. I have 2 blue fawn hens so that drake would be nice. Iis the other hen a snowy?

10. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    Quote:wow! were in albertlea!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by