Trio of Columbian Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Black Cochin Bantams, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Black Cochin Bantams

Black Cochin Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    A trio of Columbian Cochins. From a very good line of birds( I consider it the best for Columbian Cochins). I have culled hard and have an extra trio left. PM me with questions. The shipping will not be $50. It will be 12 per box and actual shipping costs added to that. Pick up at my place is also an option.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Great stock! I saw some of Craig's Columbians when he brought them to Denver to our show last month. He took BV and RV in Denver, and again last week at Crossroads!

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Oh My if I had not commited to a pair of Show Quality Blacks from James Cooper I'd be all over these!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Black Cochin Bantams

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    Quote:Thank you for saying what I was uncomfortable saying about my own birds.

Yes I did have the Best of Variety and Reserve of Variety at the ABA/APA National show which was also the Cochin International Eastern National show. I will show some later this month at the CI Western National show. I hatched about 80 chicks and have culled down to a manageable number. If interested please PM me before bidding. Shipping and gas are too expensive to make a mistake or have a misunderstanding. My Columbians are a continuing work in progress. Far from perfect but are among the best currently available out there. I can also recommend some other people who raise Columbians if interested.

Craig

One of the pullets
    [​IMG]
    The back pullet is the other pullet
    [​IMG]
    Or I can add 1 or 2 1 year old hens instead
    [​IMG]
    either of these males
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    These are gorgeous...

6. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Just BEAUTIFUL I would sure love to have them if only it wasn't so close to Christmas [​IMG] [​IMG] have 9 grandkids to buy for and starting now it's a chore! Do you sell hatching eggs? Might can go that route if you do.

[​IMG]

Roslyn

7. Black Cochin Bantams

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    Quote:Sorry but I never sell eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by