Trio of India Blue Peafowl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, Dec 6, 2009.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I have a trio of India Blue's, 2 peahens, and one peacock. They will be a year old in January. We just don't have the room for them and the chickens are picking on them. We live in WV and will ship if I have to. Not sure on shipping, but it will be the cost of the box, plus shipping. Zip is 25951 if you need to figure shipping. I've never shipped before and would rather not, but will if I need to, just to find them the perfect home. I will meet within a 2 to 3 hour radius. I would be willing to trade for something I may not even know I need! I do need a snow plow attachment for the John Deere. Tempt me with what you may have:)

2. Mstowers

Mstowers New Egg

Oct 18, 2009
    Hey Girl!
    I got those GORGEOUS grey silkies growing in my brooder! Anyone up your way need a HORSE for Christmas?? No kidding I have several we don't ride anymore. My kids have moved out and we have 19. I would LOVE some pea fowl. I am also looking for Embden and Sebastopol geese, Marans and ducks. I have some coming three year old quarter horses and a couple already under saddle, super sweet!!!

3. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I'm so glad! Mine are, too, soooo cute! I cannot wait to see how they turn out! I would LOVE a horse but DH gave me the hairy eyeball when I asked. I used to work at a stable when I was a kid and a teenager, but other than that we know nothing about horses. Maybe you can tell me how much it would cost a month to give one the best care, food, love, etc?

4. Mstowers

Mstowers New Egg

Oct 18, 2009
    Humm, Keeping a horse depends allot on how much room you have. if you have allot of good pasture, you don't have as many health problems as you do when you keep them closed in on heavy grain. Then there is shoeing, tack, hay etc, but again more space = less expense and much happier horse [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by