Trio of Lavender (Self Blue) Silkies - 8-10 weeks old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by huckleberryfarm, Nov 19, 2011.

1. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    For your consideration are three lavender silkies. I *think* these are two girls and a boy but at this age, I'm only making a reasonable guess. They are just starting to fill in and are very typey. They should be gorgeous when done. One of the girls is missing one toenail. Otherwise, they have all the bells and whistles: five toes, good wings, dark eyes, etc. The youngest one is about 8 weeks old. The other two are about 10 weeks old. Please email with any questions.

Payment is by Paypal only. Please send payment to [email protected]. Shipping will be on Monday, 11/28, Express Mail. I did my best on pictures. They don't pose and it's windy but these are from today. I'm also including a picture of one of our boys and one of our girls. Shipping only to states that allow it and have the appropriate temperatures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] #1

[​IMG] #2

[​IMG] #3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

3. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Do you think you could keep one that looks like a pullet until march? I wanted to wait until spring to buy a silkie but if not I might get one now. Lavender is one of my favorite colors in silkies!

4. huckleberryfarm

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Quote:Contact me when you're ready. We'll see what we have.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  5. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Quote:Contact me when you're ready. I have lots of little ones coming up and I'm still hatching!

Ok [​IMG] My chicks are 6-9 weeks old so the ones you have would be the perfect age! Do you think you will have any others around 6-7 months old in march?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  6. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    If I win could I pick them up?

Happy-Hens

7. huckleberryfarm

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Yes, absolutely. I'd much prefer that over having to put them in the mail. Good luck!

8. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Also which birds are missing the one toenail? The (thought to be) Cock and 1 of the pullets or both Pullets?

Thanks,

Happy-Hens

9. huckleberryfarm

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Upon closer examination, it's just one the girls missing the first toe nail. The other one has one. It's just little. And she was making girl noises today. So cute!

10. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I'm a sucker for Lavender! Beautiful color Susanne! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by