Trio of Milli Fluer Bantam Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MainelySeramas, Aug 28, 2010.

1. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    I have a Trio of Milli Fluer Bantam Cochins, Although in the picture there are four, ( one of the hens has been sold). My flock is NPIP and AVian Flu certified! Can ship when weather is in the low 75 to 80's. They will be shipped altogether to save on shipping. Bio-filtered Box is included in the shipping costs. These birds have been wormed and Free of Parisites! They have Beautiful foot feathering to the middle toe. One hen is laying now and the others will start soon.

Express Mail will only cover insurance cost if box is crushed and if birds should die in that crushed box. Once the birds are out of my hands I am no longer responsible for them, I will not take birds back because of Bio-Security reasons. If you want Insurance on them let me know!
    If you have questions, Please PM me before you place a bid!

These Milli Fluers have Beautiful coloring and will only improve with age! Right now they are 8 months old. The roo has a deep Moghany red color, I have had many compilments on him. also on the hens.

NO I WILL NOT DROP THE PRICE! These birds are well worth the money! They come from eggs that I hatched from a Show breeder!

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
    [​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    These are beautiful!!! I wish I had the Money, I'd take them in a second! This is a VERY reasonable price! JEN

3. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks Jenlynn! They are beautiful birds, And i will be able to ship next week! the weather here will be in the 70's!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by